Company: Individual Foodservice, a BradyIFS Company
Location: Bell Gardens
Posted on: January 6, 2022
- Collections calls in a fast-paced industry with good phone
- Follow through with departmental procedures by informing
customers of their accounts that need to be on hold.
- Monitor overdue accounts, by using the company's system or
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by telephone
- Review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts
- Provide customer service regarding collection issues, review
account adjustments, and resolve client discrepancies and short
- Arrange for debt repayments or establish repayment schedules,
based on customer's financial situations and final approval by
- Ability to process payments through credit cards with
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts,
customer calls, and customer reconciliations.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts by
monitoring overdue accounts daily.
- Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support
the accounts receivable department
- Must follow up effectively with sales department regarding
customer accounts, have establish, and maintain effective working
relationships with the team.
- Print reports of the accounts daily and submit to manager for
- Analyze aging reports for appropriate course of action
- When appropriate use via-email to convey any information to the
sales representatives, management, and customers.
High School Diploma, or GED, and 4+ years' experience performing
collections related duties.
Proficient in Microsoft Suite to include Word, Excel, Outlook and
10 key by touch.
Ability to Multi-task, possesses conflict resolution and
negotiation skills in a fast environment.
General knowledge of telephone etiquette. Ability to calculate
figures and amounts such as interest, proportions, percentages.
Must be Bi-lingual in Spanish
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: based on experience
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Individual Foodservice, a BradyIFS Company, Bell Gardens , Collections, Accounting, Auditing , Bell Gardens, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!