Packaging Graphic Designer
Company: FAM Brands
Location: Bell Gardens
Posted on: June 23, 2022
POSITION TITLEGraphic Designer - Packaging
LOCATION INFORMATIONBell, CA - This position cannot be done
COMPENSATIONExempt, Salary + Bonus
BENEFITSFull-Time, Regular Employees are eligible to participate in
our comprehensive benefits package including: Vacation, Sick Time,
Personal Holiday, Company Holidays, Anthem Insurance Coverage for
Medical (PPO & EPO), Dental (DPO & DMO) and Vision, Employee
Assistance Program (EAP), Company Paid Life & Short/Long-Term
Disability Insurance, 401k Match, Pet Insurance, Hartford
Supplemental Insurance Policies (Life, Critical Illness, Accident
and Hospital), Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent),
Work-Life Balance, Free Coffee, Onsite Food Options, and more!
SOME OF WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Understanding of the brand(s) as well as the retail
environments we sell in.
- Create compelling artwork and graphic design with a focus on
print and packaging.
- Ability to work well in a teamwork-oriented environment through
strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a strong sense of urgency and be able to prioritize
and meet tight deadlines
- Must possess strong design skills (typography, color theory,
and composition) and contemporary aesthetic.
- Excellent attention to detail: Review and proofread designs for
errors before printing/publishing to produce accurate and
Print & Packaging Artwork
- Create primary and secondary packaging artwork as they apply to
the overall brand vision
- Create consistently tight files including detailed legends for
packaging graphics, POP, POS and Hang Tags.
- Understanding of printing techniques and ability to problem
solve around print limitations. Conceptual development, renderings,
comps for new packaging and hang tag development.
- Product photography and photo-retouching with ability save
images in the appropriate format for deliverable.
- Produce images that focus on product or convey the appropriate
message for each brand.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- A degree in graphic design and previous experience in a CPG
- Quick and accurate in Adobe, specifically Illustrator,
InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat
- Work constructively and efficiently under tight timelines on
- Detailed and organized in all aspects of the job
- Good communication skills
- Ability to be directed and take direction well and follow
through on all project needs
Keywords: FAM Brands, Bell Gardens , Packaging Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Bell Gardens, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!