Company: Confidential Company
Location: Bell Gardens
Posted on: June 20, 2022
30+ years in business company looking for a knowledgeable IT
Director. The ideal candidate must have management skills in the IT
realm. Must have the ability to maintain security systems, execute
solutions, take projects, new Technology operations, new IT system,
policy implementations, programs and write programs to meet company
IT Director Job Responsibilities:
- Oversees IT operations.
- Develops and implements business continuity protocols to
minimize disruption to business operations in the event of
emergency situations or data loss.
- Designs and implements IT strategies and infrastructure.
- Identifies and eliminates security risks.
- Liaising with other departments to determine and address their
IT needs and requirements
- Analyzes business requirements for IT needs and systems.
- Works to increase user satisfaction.
- Maintain Amazon Technical IT behind the scene operations.
- Keep current ERP system functioning.
- Assesses need for new equipment and software.
- Prepare progress and budget reports for upper management.
- Manage company help desk.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Identifying vulnerabilities, the need for upgrades, and
opportunities for improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.IT Director
- Proven experience as IT director or similar role
- Sound understanding of computer systems, networks, security,
telecommunications, databases and storage systems
- Proficient in latest technology for IT systems and
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks multiple projects
- Ability to think ahead and plan 1-2 years span
- Solid working knowledge of all relevant coding languages and
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team oriented
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, information
systems, computer science or related field (graduate degree a
- A master's degree in computer science is preferred
- Minimum eight years' experience working in IT operations
- Minimum 8 years' experience overseeing IT teams and
- Certifications and continuing education preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
The company ensures equal employment opportunities to all qualified
persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national
origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status,
marital status, or sexual orientation.We also offer Competitive Pay
and Benefits Package, including Medical, Dental, 401K, Paid Time
Off/Vacation and Holidays and more.
Submit resumes to hiring manager. -
Keywords: Confidential Company, Bell Gardens , IT Director, Executive , Bell Gardens, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!