Concierge / PBX Operator (Customer Service Representative)
Company: The Bicycle Hotel & Casino
Location: Bell Gardens
Posted on: May 1, 2021
JOB SUMMARY:Welcome Center Representative/ Concierge/ PBX
Switchboard Operator (Customer Service Rep.) greets guests; answers
telephones calls and directs calls throughout the casino. Acts as
liaison between guests and Gaming staff, keeps customers informed
about promotions and Advertising/Marketing programs by performing
the following duties.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets guests in a warm and friendly manner.
- This individual interacts directly with the guest; therefore, a
professional, friendly demeanor and great communication skills are
- Assists with greeting and hosting Special Events and VIP
- Answers a high volume of telephone calls with an appropriate,
cheerful, and helpful greeting and directs calls to the appropriate
extension. Screens calls, may be required to take and relay
messages in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Gives outside lines as directed by each department's
- At times, this individual will be required to locate other
personnel for deliveries.
- Facilitates incoming and in-house calls for Engineering,
Housekeeping and other service supervisors.
- Responsible for Coat Check and Lost and Found.
- Facilitates customer concerns and directs them to the
appropriate person or assists them through the proper channels.
- Maintains current information regarding promotions at The
Bicycle Hotel & Casino throughout the casino.
- Coordinates and maintains signage and banners throughout the
- Maintains logs and tournament results for The Bicycle Hotel &
Casino and other casinos for customer viewing.
- Distributes/disseminates tournament calls and provides detailed
and accurate information for players.
- Coordinates hotel accommodations and transportation
arrangements for VIP customers at the direction of Gaming
Management or Executives.
- Maintains logs for hotel comps, shipping, and media
- Performs data entry for The Bicycle Hotel & Casino player
tracking, rewards system, and marketing promotions as needed while
entering data for marketing promotions.
- Must be available on call and to work overtime when
- Must be available to work all shifts as needed.
- The Bicycle Hotel & Casino is a customer service business and,
as such, customer relation is an essential job duty and
responsibility of every team member.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.WORKING CONDITIONS &
PHYSICAL DEMANDS:While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus. This position may also
require the individual to visit Smoking areas when looking for
guests and/or other staff members.EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:High
School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); plus three years
casino operations related experience and/or marketing experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
experience. Computer Literate a must.COMPANY OVERVIEW:Opening in
November 1984 to great acclaim, The Bicycle Hotel & Casino is one
of the largest and most exciting card casinos in California and
currently has a staff of approximately 1,700 dedicated team
members.Whether you work on the casino floor, in one of our many
service areas, or as a member of our support staff, your job is
vitally important. We sincerely believe that our Team Members are
one of our most valuable resources and are essential to the success
of the Casino.The Bicycle Hotel & Casino has established a
reputation for offering the finest professional service and
customer accommodation in the gaming industry. We expect you to
maintain the high professional standards of hospitality and service
that characterize our team members. The Casino has been built on
the foundation of integrity, honesty and commitment to our
customers, and we expect you to continue this tradition.***MUST BE
21 YEARS OF AGE***EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: The Bicycle Hotel & Casino, Bell Gardens , Concierge / PBX Operator (Customer Service Representative), Hospitality & Tourism , Bell Gardens, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!