Company: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company
Location: Bell Gardens
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Pharmacovigilance Specialist needed for a contract opportunity
with Yoh Scientific--------s client located in Los Angeles.
This position is in the Pharmacovigilance Department of a major
pharmaceutical company, and requires a Bachelor--------s degree, 1
year of experience in pharmacovigilance, clinical research, or
regulatory affairs, and 4 years of experience with adverse event
- Provide operational support for global pharmacovigilance
activities of marketed products.
- Ensures pharmacovigilance deliverables are of the highest
quality and meet global regulatory reporting timelines.
- Responsible for data review, compilation and analysis including
management of the integrated safety database.
- Management of Adverse Events including activities such as
processing adverse event case reports and conducting
- Notify regulatory agencies and business partners accordingly;
respond to requests from regulatory agencies
- Review scientific literature and bibliographic sources; draft
and manage periodic safety update reports.
- Evaluate safety profiles; draft and manage signal detection
reports; ensure document filing and archiving.
- Collect, process, review and distribute adverse event
information regarding development and marketed pharmaceutical
- Bachelor--------s degree in Health sciences (pharmacy, nursing,
medicine, veterinary) or Bioscience (biochemistry, biotechnology,
biology) or similar.
- At least one year of relevant experience in pharmacovigilance,
clinical research, or regulatory affairs in a CRO or a
- 4 years of experience with adverse event reporting is highly
- Knowledge of pharmacovigilance practices; existing legislation,
regulations and guidelines.
- Expertise in therapeutic products and areas; medical coding;
- Candidate should possess autonomy and sense of responsibility,
analytical and synthesis skills, ability to work on multiple
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Mary Nestojko, Mary.Nestojko@yoh.com
What--------s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing
companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh--------s network of
client companies has been employing professionals like you for over
65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh--------s extensive
talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh--------s
vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive
opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to
find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US
and UK. Find out more !
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran. Visit
https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if
you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation
in the application process.PandoLogic. Keywords: Drug Safety
Specialist, Location: Bell Gardens, CA - 90201
Keywords: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company, Bell Gardens , Pharmacovigilance Specialist, Other , Bell Gardens, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!