Company: Parkwest Bicycle Casino
Location: Bell Gardens
Posted on: November 21, 2022
JOB SUMMARY:Cocktail Servers Provide excellent service to all
guests while taking and serving beverage orders. Handles all
financial transactions accurately. Effectively markets the Casino
and its venues during the shift. Performs all duties in accordance
with company policies.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets and welcomes all guests in a pleasant and professional
- Markets the Casino and services offered to customer base.
- Represents the company in a professional manner at all times.
Serves as a representative of the company while working
special/promotional events as directed by Management.
- Takes orders from seated customers within designated area and
ensures that beverage service is provided timely in a friendly and
- Anticipates guests needs and responds appropriately with a
sense of urgency.
- Monitors customers to avoid serving alcohol to anyone who may
be intoxicated; communicates to Casino Management or supervisors if
there is a problem and provides recommendations of customers who
should not be served further alcoholic beverages.
- Adheres to Casino policies and procedures and California legal
guidelines for the service and sale of alcoholic beverages. This
includes adherence to Department Alcohol and Beverage Control (ABC)
rules and regulations including regular participation in LEAD
training and obvious intoxication assessments.
- Assists in orientation and training of new staff members or
- Has a thorough understanding of safety and emergency policies
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary and available to
work any given shift in a 24/7 industry.
- Other job related duties as assigned by the
Supervisor.EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:The ideal candidate will have at
least 1 year of previous beverage server experience. Must be able
to initiate and engage in conversation in a professional and
friendly manner. Must possess excellent guest relations and
communication skills in English language. Ideal candidate is
self-motivated, enthusiastic and possess a positive attitude and
entrepreneurial experience or spirit and be willing to learn
service philosophy and marketing techniques. Must be able to get
along with customers and work as a team. Previous experience
working in a lounge, nightclub and/or entertainment venue
preferred.High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED);
and at least one (1) year related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience. Bartenders
license a plus. * Must have Active California Food Handlers
Certificate/Card as required for this position.* Must have Active
California (RBS) Responsible Beverage Service Alcohol
Certificate/Card required for this position. ***MUST BE 21 YEARS OF
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Parkwest Bicycle Casino, Bell Gardens , Cocktail Servers, Other , Bell Gardens, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!