Mental Health Technician
Location: Bell Gardens
Posted on: January 14, 2023
Position: Inpatient Mental Health Tech Command your healthcare
career with CareRev. Use the CareRev app to claim per diem shifts
at local partner facilities and work when, where, and how often you
like while earning top industry rates. --- The process: Healthcare
professionals who meet facility partner requirements submit an
application, then interview with a CareRev RN. Those who pass their
interviews then submit their credentials and onboard at the
facilities of their choice before completing any applicable
orientations for their specialty. From there, professionals claim
and work shifts that suit their schedules and serve their
lifestyles as independent contractors. --- Are you a qualified
candidate looking for more professional freedom, personal
flexibility, and life balance? Apply today. --- Requirements for
Inpatient Mental Health Tech:
- Must have completed a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Current AHA BLS certification, CPI and/or MAB
- Minimum of 6 months full-time experience as an inpatient mental
health tech within the last year.
- Must show competency assisting medical and nursing staff during
acute mental health crises and monitoring patients 1:1 to ensure
- Must show competency recognizing and reporting changes in
patients level of consciousness, behavior, or bodily functions.
- Ability to provide comfort and support to patients, assisting
with personal hygiene and other activities of daily living,
therapeutic activities, and alternative activities to prevent
- Experience with verbal patient de-escalation techniques,
redirecting patient activity, and reorienting patients to the
environment is required. Rates are subject to change without prior
notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs.
Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.
Keywords: CareRev, Bell Gardens , Mental Health Technician, Professions , Bell Gardens, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!